Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Pontiac, IL
Company: Blue Jay Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Blue Jay
Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start
immediately in Pontiac, IL.Dentist Job DescriptionStrong client in
need of a general dentist. Endo skills is helpful.Dentist Office
HoursFull time scheduleDentist Practice InformationVery clean
office with excellent team to support the dentist.Age Ranges Adult
mostlyDentist Compensation:Excellent starting pay to help establish
new dentist.Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted
clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate
consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address
the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations,
prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental
assistants.Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have IL license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellenceIf you are interested in
this great opportunity, please email your resume to , or, for a
faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730
Keywords: Blue Jay Staffing, Bloomington , Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Pontiac, IL, Healthcare , Pontiac, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!