Clinic RN - Interventional Pain
Posted on: August 1, 2022
The Ambulatory Nurse at Carle McLean County Orthopedics and Pain
Center -is responsible for promoting and restoring patients' health
by completing the nursing process; collaborating with the
physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical
and psychological support to patients, friends, and families;
supervising assigned team members.
- Performs duties in accordance with unit specific standards of
care and evidence by documentation, observation and competencies.
Includes, but not limited to (2) patient identifiers (name and date
of birth), medication management and safety, hand off
- Medication reconciliation initiated on initial visit and
updated each visit.
- Maintains medication record for all prescriptions given to
patient by physician.
- Provides patient education and documentation of understanding
regarding medications, procedures, test, and infection control
practices (when applicable).
- Changes in patient's physiological, psychological, and
behavioral status are recognize, documented, and reported to
- Adverse response to care or treatment is recognized, documented
and reported to physician.
- Assisting during procedures in fluoroscopy suite which includes
admitting patients and circulating during procedures
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Assists during clinic by providing patient education,
submitting therapy/MRI orders, work notes, medications, etc.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists nursing leadership in the development of departmental
- Triages and schedules patient exams as needed.
- Responds to incoming patient phone calls within one business
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , Clinic RN - Interventional Pain, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!