Physical Therapist (DPT) - Carle McLean County Orthopedics
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Responsible for planning and administering physical therapy
treatment plans designed to alleviate pain, restore function,
prevent disabilities, and promote overall fitness and health of
patients. Serves as a role model in delivery of professional
services and as a clinical resource for staff and students.
- Demonstrates ability to perform patient transfers with
assistance as needed from bed, chair and floor, if applicable. Is
aware of and demonstrates safe and appropriate body mechanics to
reduce the risk of injury to self, staff and patients.
- Demonstrates respect by treating our patients and each other
with dignity and respect, being empathetic and caring, and staying
fully engaged with those who need our services.
- Designs an appropriate plan of care that integrates goals,
treatment, outcomes, and discharge plan. Adjusts the care based on
patient response and available evidence.
- Educates patients, family, caregivers, students, and other
health care providers using relevant and effective teaching
- Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy
diagnoses and plan of care.
- Performs examination, selecting reliable and valid examination
methods relevant to the chief complaint, results of screening, and
- Screens patients using procedures to determine the
effectiveness of and need fortherapy services, if appropriate.
- Uses support personnel according to legal standards and ethical
guidelines. Monitors the care delivered by support personnel and
provides regular feedback.
- Communicates with medical team.
- Perform documentation according to department and practice
- Meet customer service and productivity standards.
- Serves as a clinical instructor when assigned.
- Actively participates in team, program, department assignments
- Performs reporting and other duties as assigned.
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , Physical Therapist (DPT) - Carle McLean County Orthopedics, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!