RN Supervisor - Cath Lab
Location: Farmer City
Posted on: July 29, 2022
The HVI Procedure Service Line Supervisor maintains
accountability for daily operations and delivery of patient care
through supervising, leading and mentoring staff. Serves as a
professional leader, role model and expert resource to department
staff, supports team as needed, and assists with personnel actions,
staff development, evaluation and counseling/coaching.
- Ensures adherence to established standards of care and scope of
- Works with staff, Manager, Human Resources to resolves work
- In collaboration with the Manager recommends various personnel
actions including but not limited to hiring, clinical ladders,
promotions, and participation in unit projects.
- Supports the Manager in collecting information for
accreditation surveys and departmental audits. Actively assists the
Manager with implementation of the recommended changes.
- Completes Performance evaluations.
- Responsibility for monitoring and developing efficient daily
workflow for assigned service line. Collaborates and partners with
Supply Chain Management and Purchasing across the organization.
Ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are available for all
cases. Provides direct support to the Physicians and staff who are
performing patient care.
- Responsible/Accountable for procedure suite efficiency related
to service line (s) to Include: a) on time starts in collaboration
with Specialty Team; b) Reviews future procedure schedule to ensure
appropriate equipment/supplies are available for all cases in
collaboration with Inventory Staff.
- Oversight for department staffing schedule needs in accordance
with budget and target guidelines proactively reviewing future
schedules (next day, three days, and one week in advance). To
include: daily Kronos edits and final sign off every other
- Responsible/Accountable in collaboration with the Unit Educator
and Inventory Manager for staff education and training related to
Service Line Specific Workflows, Capital Equipment, and
- In collaboration with the Lead Rad tech and educator ensures
staff members are adequately trained and are competent to perform
all required job tasks.
- Responsible/Accountable for staff and physician satisfaction in
conjunction with HVI efficiency and workflow related to service
line, facilitating a smooth process for every patient.
- Participates in the HVI-VAT process.
- Maintains constant flow of communication with procedure center
staff and providers regarding patient or supply issues. Works with
RT Lead to maintain a reasonable supply inventory for procedure
rooms/assigned service line.
- Provides input to the Inventory Manager for equipment
purchases. Assists management in maintaining and developing a
budget for supplies and equipment.
- Serves as administrative call for specialty area
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , RN Supervisor - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Farmer City, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!