Primary Care Physician
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Streator, Illinois. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Opportunity for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal
Medicine physician to join our dedicated primary care team of
physicians and advanced practice providers to serve a growing
community and patient base in Streator, Illinois.
- This is an outpatient only position.
- A physician with quality medical training who is Board
Certified or Board Eligible is required.
- Call is light and infrequent.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients servedEOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Bloomington , Primary Care Physician, Healthcare , Streator, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!