RN - Diabetes/Nutrition Educator
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Diabetes Nurse Educator utilizes a systematic approach to
nursing by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Completes all documentation required for the ADA Recognized
- Assists with communicaty and organziation projects
- Completes clinical and educational assessment on all
- Develops individualized teaching plans for self-management
(Diet, Medication, Self-care)
- Implements evidence based clinical practice guidelines to
provide diabetes education
- Provides education to all patients utilizing an insulin
- Collaborates will all providers and members of the health care
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , RN - Diabetes/Nutrition Educator, Healthcare , Towanda, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!