Family Medicine Physician - Pontiac, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Family Practice-With OB opening in Pontiac, Illinois. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Seeking a full-time, board eligible/board-certified Family
Medicine with Obstetrics physician.
- Join one med/peds physician and two advanced practice providers
in a state of the art primary care clinic.
- Join a team with one other OB/GYN physician and Certified Nurse
Midwife. Lab and x-ray are on site.
- The OBGYN practice is located in the medical center with the
Family Birthing Center.
- Current OBGYN physicians average approximately 150 deliveries
- Call is every 3rd weekend
- A leader in community-based health care and work with an
expanding care team of professionals.
- Epic electronic health record is utilized in OSF inpatient and
- Emergency department is staffed 24/7 by board certified EM
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- OSF HealthCare Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center is
a state-of-the-art 42-bed medical center in Pontiac, Illinois. We
have been dedicated to providing the very best health care for
patients and families of Livingston County and surrounding
- Residents of Livingston County enjoy a slower pace of life, but
have access to big city amenities within a short drive. Pontiac,
located on historic Route 66, is conveniently located within two
hours of Chicago to the north and thirty minutes from
Bloomington-Normal to the south.
- For those who love the outdoors, Pontiac boasts some of the
most beautiful parks in the state including Chautauqua Park,
located on the banks of the Vermillion River, and the hardwood
forest and restored prairie lands of Humiston Woods.
- For the art lovers in the community, Pontiac boasts one of the
largest collection of murals in Illinois. More than 20 different
murals depicting events, people and places from the town's history
are scattered throughout the area.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Bloomington , Family Medicine Physician - Pontiac, IL, Healthcare , Pontiac, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!