Company: OSF HealthCare/Medical Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, part of OSF HealthCare, is
seeking a dynamic physician with a breast fellowship or a
background in surgical oncology to join our team of professionals
- The OSF Cancer Center is located in a newly built facility on
the OSF St. Joseph campus and features radiation oncology (brand
new Varian TrueBeam), PET CT diagnostics, nurse navigators, genetic
testing, tech bar, access to clinical trials, rehabilitation and
- Access to the latest clinical trials working with experienced
- OSF St. Joseph features a Womens Center with a connected
Ambulatory Surgery Center for ease of diagnostics, testing and
- Experienced physicians and new graduates will be
- Program is connected to the OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
team of experts, including the opportunity for virtual tumor
boards, while providing the care locally
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare/Medical Group, Bloomington , Breast Surgeon, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!