Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OB/GYN) Physician Opportunity in Illinois!
Company: Ironside Human Resources
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Bloomington, Illinois. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Home to one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Illinois, our
facility is seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join an established
practice located 1-hour from Bloomington, IL. Work alongside a team
of physicians within a group of clinics to provide quality and
honest outpatient care.
SALARY: $250,000.00 - $380,000.00
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- OB/GYN Physician assists Executive Directory and key staff in
coordinating and directing patient care in the facility according
to adopted policies/procedures, state and federal regulations, and
accepted accreditation standards.
- OB/GYN Physicianensures that the quality of patient care is in
accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Student loan repayment available via NHSC - HRSA
- Incentives offered for delivery.
- 3 workdays a week on average.
- The facility has on average 120-births per year.
- Weekend on-call coverage required one (1) time a month. Weekly
call coverage required one (1) time a month.
- OB/GYN physicians will float between different out-patient
clinics within the metroplex; associated with affiliated hospitals
- Supports the organization's ideology, mission, goals, and
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- OB/GYN Physician must have a medical degree or Doctorate in MD
- Must complete four years of graduate-level education as a
resident focusing on obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN).
- Board-certified or board-eligible
- Five (3) years of post-residency experience in a community
clinic and/or family practice clinic setting -preferred.
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate. -required
- Active unrestricted medical license in the State of Illinois.
The Surrounding Location:
- A fairly large town located in central Illinois, about 3-hours
south-west of Chicago, IL & 1 1/2 hours from Moline, IL.
- A beautiful & unique town that offers a special feel.
- Cost of living significantly lower than in Chicago.
- Great school system.
- Excellent housing options in a great & safe community.
- Fishing, hiking, camping, and many more recreational activities
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Bloomington , Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OB/GYN) Physician Opportunity in Illinois!, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!