Lab Lead MLS/MLT - Hematology
Posted on: May 9, 2022
The Hematology Section Lead ensures that all activities
initiated by the Clinical Lab Manager and Supervisor are completed
in a timely manner.
- Performs all essential functions of a Med Tech III in assigned
- Manages day to day work assignments.
- Ensures that all tasks for projects initiated by the Core Lab
Manager and Core Lab Supervisor are complete.
- Collaborates with Core Lab Supervisor and lab staff to ensure
assigned lab section complies with regulatory requirements.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to improve quality and
- Provides input as needed on performance evaluations.
- Follows the laboratorys procedures for specimen handling and
processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of
patient test results.
- Maintains records that demonstrate that proficiency testing
samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples.
- Adheres to the laboratorys quality control policies, ensures
documentation of -all quality control activities, instrument and
procedural calibrations and maintenance performed.
- Follows the laboratorys established corrective action policies
and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratorys
established acceptable levels of performance. -Ensures proper
documentation -takes place.
- Serves as a technical resource to assist staff in identifying
and correcting problems that may adversely affect test performance
or reporting of test results.
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , Lab Lead MLS/MLT - Hematology, Healthcare , Heyworth, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!