Rheumatology Opportunity in Bloomington, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Rheumatology opening in Bloomington, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We
have the total package...
• Busy rheumatology practice seeks an additional physician to serve
a well-established, growing patient base.
• OSF Medical Group rheumatology in Bloomington, Illinois is an
exciting place to practice rheumatology. Rheumatology practice is
supported by two RN's. Research, clinical trials and supported
studies are part of this expanding clinical and research
• Call is shared with internal medicine group. Nurse triage takes
first call after hours.
• On site infusion therapy, polarized microscope, x-ray, and
• Patients seen from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
• Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients
per day. A physician board certified in both internal medicine and
rheumatology is required. A newly trained rheumatology fellowship
physician will also be considered with the stipulation that board
certification must be achieved within a few years for continued
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• This position includes a competitive base salary commensurate
• Paid malpractice
• Association membership dues
• Vacation weeks
• Health, life, and dental insurance
• Retirement plan options with matching 401K and relocation
assistance are included in our benefit package
• Known as the "Twin Cities" of central Illinois,
Bloomington-Normal is the perfect setting for those seeking an
urban lifestyle in a country setting. Centrally located between
Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the
crossroads of the largest interstates in Illinois: I-74, I-55 and
• As the corporate home of both State Farm Insurance and COUNTRY
Financial, the residents of Bloomington-Normal also enjoy a diverse
and robust economy.
• Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University are
located here as are numerous local community and technical
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Bloomington , Rheumatology Opportunity in Bloomington, IL, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!