Primary Care Opportunity in Streator, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Internal Medicine opening in Streator, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Specifics
- OSF Medical Group Streator Center for Health has an opportunity
for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to
join our dedicated primary care team of 3+ physicians and 5
advanced practice providers. Be part of an innovative endeavor to
redesign healthcare in a rural setting.
- Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Hospital admissions supported by a hospitalist program.
- Light call (phone call only) after hours during the week
Monday-Friday with nurse triage assistance. Weekend phone call
rotation of 1:8. Newborn nursery and pediatrics call is
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community Streator is a town of 13,000 situated on
the Vermillion River approximately 81 miles southwest of Chicago in
the prairie and farmland of north-central Illinois. The Center for
Health provides a full spectrum of medical services including
primary care, urgent care, cardiovascular services and testing,
orthopedics, general surgery, OB, podiatry, rehab services, x-ray,
laboratory and other diagnostic services as well as a freestanding
emergency department within the facility. Keyphrases: internal
medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine
specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal
medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Bloomington , Primary Care Opportunity in Streator, IL, Healthcare , Streator, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!