Neurosurgeon (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Expanding neurosurgery program serving a catchment area of over
700,000 presents the opportunity for participation in regional
program development that will be centrally located in
- Physician must be BE/BC by the American Board of Neurological
- Potential to build a subspecialty neurosurgery practice in area
- Tenure, or clinical, track academic appointment with UICOMP
available to candidate depending upon interest/background and
commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity to develop clinical and simulation research in
conjunction with the
- OSF Illinois Neurological Institute and state-of-the-art Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center in Peoria, Illinois.
- The Illinois Neurological Institute, OSF HealthCare's
neuroscience service line headquartered in Peoria, Illinois,
includes 50+ neurologists, neurosurgeons and physiatrists and 55+
advanced practice providers. Most faculty are fellowship trained.
Subspecialties include spine, vascular, functional neurosciences,
spine and brain tumors, pediatric, peripheral nerve, epilepsy and
- As an employed physician with OSF Healthcare Multi-Specialty
Group, enjoy a strong referral base from our integrated healthcare
network. The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays with 480 hours sick
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Keyphrases: surgery
jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs,
neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Bloomington , Neurosurgeon (Physician #), Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!