Territory Manager - Chicago
Company: Relievant Medsystems, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary:The Relievant Territory Manager is primarily responsible
for selling Relievant technologies and providing clinical and
technical information to healthcare professionals and their
patients to achieve Relievant's sales objectives. Territory
Managers will operate within company policies and procedures and
demonstrate a high degree of compliant and ethical behaviors.
Candidates will ideally live in the Chicago metro area.
Essential Responsibilities / Functions:
- Develop and execute territory business plan, resulting in
achievement of assigned sales objectives.
- Excellence in product and procedure knowledge, business acumen,
and proven sales processes to achieve results.
- Conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate
- Educate health care providers, in a clinical setting, on the
proper use of Relievant products.
- Work with hospital decision makers to ensure approved usage of
- Understand and educate healthcare professionals on patient care
- Demonstrate an understanding of the pricing and reimbursement
landscape relevant to Relievant products.
- Manage inventory and sample control processes which include but
are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures,
and field/sample inventory management.
- Stay current with company communications through the use of
technology which includes but is not limited to email, voice mail,
conference calls, meetings, and CRM software.
- Complete administrative responsibilities which includes, but is
not limited to: customer interactions through CRM, timely
submission & management of expenses, proficiencies in required
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics and adherence to Relievant
- Able to travel up to 50%.
- 5+ years of outside sales / sales management experience
(medical device experience strongly preferred).
- Will favor candidates with prior success with new therapy
introductions, capital equipment, and radiographic imaging.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Clear understanding of med tech sales processes, territory
management, and customer relationship management.
- Currently calling on Hospital call point (not ASC)
- Experience calling on the C-suite of the Hospital (selling
value per a top-down approach)
- Experience working in a challenging reimbursement environment
using an Unlisted CPT Code
- Experience with Practice Development. Working with the
Physicians practice to educate referral base
- Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant
Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as
a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be
vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious
belief, practice or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable
- Able to build strong rapport and relate well to physicians, as
well as hospital's clinical and economic decision makers.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient with technology (mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Positive, professional, team player, go getter, winner.
Education:Bachelors college degree or equivalent experience
Keywords: Relievant Medsystems, Inc., Bloomington , Territory Manager - Chicago, Executive , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!