Promotional Review Committee Manager
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: November 22, 2021
6 month Extendable CONTRACT
100% Remote -This role will be focused on Germany-Need a candidate
who is willing to work early morning hours while dealing with teams
over in Europe
MUST HAVES:-Must be fully vaccinated-Need a candidate who has the
ability to own PRC submissions-Need to have material review
experience in pharma
Position Summary: The Manager, EMEAC PRC plays a critical role in
leading the Promotional Review Committee process and oversight of
the effective review and approval of promotion materials to meet
business objectives. It is a highly engaging role working across
multiple disciplines where you will drive the process, systems and
resources in a streamlined manner and support the launch of the
client internationally. Responsibilities:
- Lead the medical and regulatory review process for EMEAC
marketing. Lead the Promotional Review Committee review process of
materials or information intended to be made available to health
care professionals, patients, consumers, payers, or other
customers, which make reference to an approved or investigational
product. Also, for non-branded materials intended for external
audiences such as disease awareness.
- Work across stakeholders in EMEAC region countries as well as
consulting with US PRC when necessary for the successful execution
- Evaluates and works with EMEAC marketing and other teams to
project future material volume and associated resource needs of the
PRC teams. Seeks to build and maintain collaborative relationships
with all involved in the PRC process and sets a model for
professional and productive interactions.
- Regularly updates with infused medicines business units and
international marketing leaders to understand any current
challenges and to stay current on business priorities.
- Leads the EMEAC PRC, review team and weekly tracking meetings
to coordinate all relevant activities of the Promotional Review
Committee which includes interaction with stakeholders (includes,
but is not limited to, project owner, Medical, Regulatory, Legal,
Regulatory Operations, etc.).
- Leverages and aligns on opportunities across regions (including
the US) to consistently adopt best practices and lessons learned
and utilize insights to drive a more holistic approach across these
- Leads the escalation forum with senior leaders for materials as
needed and ensures that all elevation activities for PRC review are
resolved in a timely manner, includes all relevant stakeholders and
is documented appropriately.
- Partners with cross-region partners (including US) to drive
continuous improvements in the process and update the international
PRC process and addendums to PRC SOPs so that international review
and approvals are in line with affiliate and regional
- Accountable as system owner for Veeva PromoMats for EMEAC.
Regularly evaluates business needs to ensure that we seek to
streamline, automate and implement new modules and changes to drive
- Develops and leads forums with cross-functional stakeholders to
share important information relevant to PRC and others related to
- Responsible for the technical process of pushing (uploading)
EMEAC digital content (i.e., IVAs, emails) from Veeva PromoMats to
EMEAC Veeva CRM successfully including troubleshooting and working
with IT, agencies, marketing and others as needed.
- Responsible for partnering with Regulatory, Legal (and
Compliance where necessary) to evaluate country-specific guidelines
and regulations and revising PRC process and PromoMats to meet
these needs. Responsible for training reviews, project owners,
agencies and others within county and region to facilitate the PRC
process. Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required (or 6 years' equivalent
Pharmaceutical industry experience in medical/regulatory
- Strong knowledge and understanding of EMEAC country regulations
in terms of ad/promo development.
- Flexibility in working across both European and North American
time zones as needed.
- Ability to drive change and a positive culture while
continually aligning with business objectives
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative
relationships with leaders across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytic skills
- Professional, proactive demeanor .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Bloomington , Promotional Review Committee Manager, Executive , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!