Sr. Manager, Financial Analysis
Company: Afni, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Afni is hiring a Sr. Manager of Financial Analysis who will
manages a team of Financial and Business Analysts whose primary
focus is to deliver value-added business analysis and define and
report financial and operational metrics that lead to accurate
business decisions. The Sr. Manager will provide financial
consultation and strategic support to the Company's Management
Team, which includes preparing financial models, presentations,
evaluation of business opportunities and other projects as
requested by senior management. This function acts as the
analytical engine of the Company to increase the Company's
efficiency and profitability. What you will be doing:
- Evaluate and model new business opportunities establishing
pricing parameters and profitability expectations
- Responsible for leading a team through teaching, coaching and
inspiring by fostering a sense of energy, ownership and a
responsibility for operational excellence
- Partner with functional leaders to develop and build budgets
and forecasts, track actuals vs. plan and for ad-hoc financial
support and analysis as needed
- Partners with the company's accounting team for month-end close
reporting validating accuracy of reported financial results and
driving internal processes to maintain and improve predictability
of financial results.
- Maintaining and improving existing models and metrics, while
developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance
insight, efficiency and decision-making speed.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide
accurate and timely financial recommendations to senior management
for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue
generation and streamlining operations
- Prepare and present the monthly reporting package that includes
financial statements, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting,
operational dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends,
actual versus forecast variances and comprehensive executive level
explanations of differences
- Lead the annual business planning process in collaboration with
operations to provide trend analysis and identify
risks/opportunities to the plan based on in-depth analysis
- Develops, evolves and analyzes key performance metrics
including all areas of revenue and expense to help optimize
productivity and influence executive decision-making. Job
Requirements:What you will need:
- Bachelors degree preferred with 5 to 8 years of relevant
analysis experience required
- CPA, MBA or CMA designation preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word. Previous
experience working with accounting software
- Strong management and leadership skills, the ability to lead,
direct and develop staff.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate extremely high attention
- Communicates cross-functionally to ensure all parties are
informed as needed.
- Makes challenging or tough decisions in a timely manner. Can
effectively articulate analytical thought process.
- Proactive in solving problems and finding solutions.
- Shows tenacity to finish projects even in the face of
resistance or setbacks and supervises others to do the same.
- Effectively manages implementation by taking full
responsibility for individual and team effort. At Afni we provide
equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals.
Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications
without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic
as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity
applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and
hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms
and conditions of employment.
Keywords: Afni, Inc., Bloomington , Sr. Manager, Financial Analysis, Executive , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!