Member Support Manager - Core
Company: Nationwide Marketing Group
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Position Summary:The Member Support Manager's role is to provide
business support and expertise to our NMG Member Companies in the
Mid West region and pursue the growth of the organization, creating
an environment of superior member service & assisting group Member
Companies to operate profitably and efficiently.--
The Mid West Member Support Manager will manage with approximately
40-60 members. An MSM is expected to travel within territory
monthly to consult, support and service Members.--Recruiting new
Members is a significant and essential role of the job.--Developing
relationships with regional vendor reps is important as it paves
way to both servicing Members and in recruiting efforts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Travel monthly within the assigned territory.--
- Maintain a very high level of contact with each existing
Member, via phone contact and in-person visits.
- Proactively assist Members to utilize NMG member services
- Assist Independent Retailers achieve higher levels of success
and profitability by sharing group programs and services.
- Help Members grow store sales, lower operating costs through
group services, and increase bottom line profits.
- Recruit new Appliance, Electronics, Furniture, Bedding &
Rent-to-Own retail companies for membership in NMG.--
- Demonstrate to prospective Members the following:
- The advantages in programs and services they will gain by
- How they will grow their retail volume and grow profits as a
member of NMG.
- Provide constructive feedback about prospective members current
operations and how NMG can help them improve sales and
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in sales, retail is a
- Experience in the fields of appliances, electronics, furniture,
or bedding is a plus.--
- Excellent customer service, communication and follow through
- Strong client management skills with the ability to drive
outcomes and manage client expectations.
- Adapts well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Reacts to adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Exhibit organizational and communication skills to effectively
manage competing priorities and project objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make sound
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to make solid business decisions.--Success Factors and
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm while taking the Initiative
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Professionalism and cordiality
- Ability to build strong and trusting customer relationships
Physical Demands and Work Environment:The physical demands and work
environment characteristics described here are representatives of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent
is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance,
kneel, crawl or crouch, use hands to finger, handle, or feed
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and
hear.--Employee must occasionally lift, push, pull or move up to 50
pounds.--Specific vision abilities required by the job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Nationwide Marketing Group, Bloomington , Member Support Manager - Core, Executive , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!