Business Operations Manager
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Our client is an up-and-coming telehealth solutions provider
that partners with healthcare providers and practices to provide
cutting edge telehealth solutions to their customers. Their
solutions leverage connected devices, IoT, interactive smart
programs, and remote health monitoring --- just to name a few.
Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently
high growth and profitability over their history, with explosive
growth anticipated in the coming months as more patients seek home
health alternatives. They are hiring a Business Operations Manager
to provide leadership and advocacy for projects that have
touchpoints in multiple lines of business.
The Business Operations Manager is responsible for working across
multiple business functions to ensure there is alignment within
business development, operations, sales, messaging, and other
aspects to achieve the same end goal. This person must stand out in
a continually changing and growing organization, with the ability
to handle multiple projects at a time.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package, and
company equity potential.
- Opportunity to capitalize on the booming telehealth industry,
by getting into a company at its onset --- helping shape its
- High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the
business development team and restructure sales processes and
- Best-in-class technology with a digital health solutions
portfolio in key growth areas. Exceptional product portfolio with
several software and product patents that will shape the medical
device industry moves into the future.
- Work to connect people, applications, and devices in
high-demand markets such as healthcare, residential health, and
- Company in an incredible growth phase --- likely that this
position could run their own division in the next couple years.
- Provides core processing oversight of vendors, partners, and
their performance; serving as a point of escalation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems
and the execution of complex transactions for business units.
- Assess pricing, commission comp plans, sales objectives, and
other revenue-based initiatives. Report business KPIs and team
metrics along with inefficiencies and ways to improve.
- Manage projects and direct activities of the operations and
business development teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support a cohesive growth
strategy and provide support to boost opportunities.
- Identify best practices; advise on improvements.
- Degree level: Bachelor---s required, MBA preferred.
- Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry
clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive
technologies, and systems/software.
- 5+ years of consultative experience within business operations
and growth strategy. Must have proven success in organizational
- 3+ years of experience in remote health, interactive health
programs, healthcare IoT, connected medical devices, and/or
- Experience with process improvement, operational efficiency,
and strategic planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable
delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile
- Experience and proven success in building and maintaining
relationships with partners and major players in the space.
- Technical awareness of wearable technologies, IoT software and
devices, and cloud applications within residential health and
- Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis,
business management, and contract negotiation.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Bloomington , Business Operations Manager, Executive , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!