Client Relationship Manager
Company: Curtis 1000 Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Let Us Power Your PotentialTaylor Corporation is a dynamic,
diversified company with big plans for the future - and your
career. We power our employees' potential and strive to create
opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you're
ready for something bigger - more challenge, more variety, more
pathways for professional growth - we should talk. We're passionate
about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're
looking for people like you.Ready to reach your potential? It's
time to look at Taylor.Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a Taylor
Corporation company, is seeking a motivated Client Relationship
Manager to join their team in either the Bloomington, IL; Chicago,
IL; or St. Louis, MO areas. In this role, you will be the
day-to-day contact with our customers and be the "face" of our
company. You will provide business solutions to our customers and
prospects through a consultative approach. You will be responsible
for maintaining and growing our customer base and increasing
revenue by qualifying customer needs and recommending solutions in
the form of high-quality products and services.In this role, you
will manage and grow a territory selling in a business-to-business
environment spanning several key industries. You will be selling
products, services, and solutions that every business can use. The
company provides extensive training and the strength and support
that only a strong national company can provide. You will be
joining a strong team of Sales Representatives that are dynamic
market leaders from coast to coast!Your Responsibilities:
- Attain new business goals by identifying and developing
strategic opportunities and selling technology-centric solutions to
upper mid-market companies.
- Develop and grow assigned territory while achieving all
targeted revenue goals through a combination of self-owned and
shared account interaction and development.
- Prospect to find and cultivate the proper customer target
- Develop action plans to convert qualified prospects to active
- Represent Curtis 1000 in a manner that addresses the customers'
technology needs by aligning our products/services in the form of a
customer value-based "bundled solution."
- Deliver effective presentations and demos at the executive
level to gain customer engagement.
- Develop appropriate service, product, and technology solutions
for targeted accounts.
- Lead implementation of Key Accounts, including:
- Leading the development and execution of contracts
- Evaluating and modifying customer and company workflows
- Developing and communicating production and distribution
- Working with clients to address non-compliance issuesYou Must
- Demonstrated ability to sell program solutions that include
- Demonstrated closing skills: Must have a proven track record of
closing significant new business directly and consistently.
- Communication skills: Strong comfort level on the phone,
in-person, and over virtual meetings; excellent organization,
communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to
include networking, cold calling, group/individual presentations
and contract negotiation.
- Ability to develop effective relationships internally and
- Ability to develop and comfortably present complex information
to executive level audiences.
- Ability to travel.
- A minimum of a high school degree.We Would Prefer:
- Background in direct mail and/or commercial print.Here is how
we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:Our focus continues
to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps
to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are
workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows
symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19About Our CompanyOne of the
top five graphics communications companies in North America,
Taylor's family of companies provide a diverse set of products,
services and technologies addressing the toughest communication
challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of
powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for
individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our
12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries
work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing
solutions that have helped build some of the world's more
recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the
unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating
one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power
our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life
insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and
more.Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as
dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients
express their uniqueness while improving their operational
efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print
management solutions are individually tailored for each client to
maximize results internally and in their markets.Even as a
130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we've
always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed
ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in
state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to
ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.As a
foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our
affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately
held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers
of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking
organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity
and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do.
Taylor's more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees
are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over
half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses
and consumers. Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Curtis 1000 Inc., Bloomington , Client Relationship Manager, Executive , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!