Company: Integrity Technology Solutions
Posted on: October 29, 2018
We are looking for a talented and motivated Project Engineer that enjoys building relationships with others while implementing new technologies. If you like variety in your workday, the opportunity to implement new technologies and the chance to collaborate with your peers, this is a great career opportunity for you!
As a successful Project Engineer you are:
- Passionate about delighting clients with quality service IT support and customer service skills.
- Innovative and embrace change. You are able to identify opportunities to improve technology for our clients.
- Eager to communicate problem resolutions and next steps in a positive, clear and timely manner.
- An avid learner with a strong desire to learn about new solutions and technologies.
- Able to manage the expectations of your clients and you meet those expectations.
- Composed and able to maintain your professional demeanor under stress.
- Technically savvy and able to troubleshoot intermediate to advanced computer, mobile phone and Microsoft software issues with your client.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and troubleshoot client technology projects.
- Consulting with clients to understand their operating goals and technology environment in order to design appropriate solutions.
- Implement and support solutions related to:
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Office 365, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V
- Remote access: VPN and Terminal Services
- Network infrastructure: WAN/LAN connectivity, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Providing high-level technical support to our team and our clients.
- Communicate updates with the client to keep them informed of the project status, milestones completed, change requests needed and other updates.
- Complete documentation on changes to the client's environment.
This position does require the flexibility to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7 am - 7 pm as well as participating in our on call rotation and assisting with scheduled after hours work.
We would love our next Project Engineer to have the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills, and a positive "can-do" attitude
- 3+ years of experience with each of the following:
- implementing and supporting network switches, routers, firewalls and VPNs
- utilizing VMWare or Hyper-V
- utilizing server and network monitoring applications, including set up and configuration
- network infrastructure protocols such as DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH
- supported versions of Microsoft Exchange servers
- supported versions of Microsoft Windows servers and workstations
- supporting anti-virus and anti-malware applications
- supporting and monitoring backup solutions
- Communicate troubleshooting clearly to both technical and non-technical parties
- Expert Googler!
- Multi-tasking capabilities; Able to manage resource issues and multiple priorities with little or no direction
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
- Must be able to work autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
- Good communication skills- both oral and written; Effective listening skills
Your benefits will include:
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Volunteer time
- Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401K with a company match
- Vision insurance
- Quarterly bonus program
- Paid training and certifications
Here is a little bit about our company to help you with your decision to apply:
Integrity Technology Solutions has been offering trusted advisement and customized technology solutions to our business partners for over twenty years. More than just an IT department for businesses, we serve as a trusted business partner for organizations throughout Illinois. At Integrity, we are passionate about our vision to be the premier business partner in central Illinois and we seek team members who are self-starters, who are inspired by challenges and who approach opportunities with enthusiasm, integrity and innovation.
Our core values of positive and engaging people, passionate about our community, do the right thing, relationships matter and learn and teach everyday are at the forefront of all actions. We have an open book management style so all of our employees have a vested interest to think and act like owners. We believe this philosophy makes us a great company to work for and with which to do business!
- Our people are the drivers of our growth; our commitment is to give our employees every opportunity for professional growth.
- We strive to create a healthy balance between working hard and spending time with family and friends.
- Must love working with a team! We are all part of the Integrity Technology Solutions, our clients and our business partners' teams.
- Looking for repetition? This is not the place for you. We offer you the opportunity to challenge yourself daily and continuously expand your skills in a fast-paced environment!
- We are more than technology. Our open book management philosophy will give you the knowledge and ability to make a difference at Integrity and for you personally.
- Personality required. We are a group of well-rounded individuals who are comfortable working one-on-one with our computers and with our clients. Our business is about more than technology; it is about using technology to improve our clients' businesses.
Local Candidates Preferred. No relocation or sponsorship offered.
Keywords: Integrity Technology Solutions, Bloomington , Project Engineer, Engineering , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!