Company: ES Broadcast
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Memnon Archiving Services ("Memnon") is built around content
preservation, servicing and monetisation. Through a combination of
industry expertise and technical excellence, we manage our clients'
most significant media assets across the content lifecycle. By
making media collections and libraries accessible, discoverable and
usable, we empower organisations to tell stories and drive value
from their content.
Memnon is part of the ES Media Group, a specialist supplier of
end-to-end services for the professional broadcast and production
industries, encompassing broadcast equipment sales and rental,
broadcast systems integration, production equipment rental and
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The role of the Infrastructure Engineer is to ensure the proper
functioning of existing IT infrastructures, to maintain them and to
make them evolve according to the needs and new technical
solutions. The role is also to design and ensure the implementation
of infrastructures on operating sites.
DUTIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure proper functioning of existing infrastructure
- Implement and maintain IT security
- Implement and maintain networks
- Work in cooperation with the system administrator
- Build and maintain internal and external professional
relationships within the operational team
- Highly skilled in networking technologies: Firewalls, Switches,
- Highly skilled in servers & Storage solution(
- Highly skilled in Windows & Linux administration.
- Highly skilled in VPN (OpenVPN, IPsec)
- Highly skilled in Virtualisation (ESXi, HyperV)
- Highly skilled in Cloud active directory.
- Highly skilled in Network security.
- Highly skilled in Infrastructure management &
- Knowledge of ITIL framework, NIST and ISO27001.
- Team player.
- Ability to listen to requests
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety as
- To comply with the company's disciplinary and grievance
procedure as required
- To comply with the company's policies and procedures at all
- The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties
as may be required within the grade and competence of the post.
Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be
regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
- Duties are set out in this job description but please note
that, in consultation with the post holder, the company reserves
the right to update the job description from time to time to
reflect changes in or to the role. Significant permanent changes in
duties and responsibilities will require agreed revisions to be
made to this job description
- There will be significant travel to Belgium for this role, so
flexibility is key.
We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion
among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful
Due to the high level of applications being received, if you do not
hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application
has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other
candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or
required skills. We thank you for your interest.
Keywords: ES Broadcast, Bloomington , Infastructure Engineer, Engineering , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!