Company: Integrity Technology Solu
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Project Engineer is responsible for providing exemplary
professional and technical service to all clients, to maintain
client satisfaction and long-term partnerships. His/her primary
responsibilities include onsite service ticket remediation and
efficient professional service project delivery while meeting
client and Integrity expectations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clearly understands project scope, goals and deliverables by
asking specific questions and clarifying needs with the Project
Manager and/or Strategic Business Advisor.
- Communication with Project Manager with updates, changes,
celebrations and concerns.
- Provides continuous communication updates, successes, setbacks
and/or satisfaction with client based on communication plan.
- Identifies and manages project prerequisites and
- Develop project plan when assigned.
- Tracks and documents project milestones, tasks and change
requests in ConnectWise.
- Promptly communicates overruns, scope changes and client
satisfaction issues to Project Manager and/or Strategic Business
- Monitors level of effort on fixed fee projects and identifies
ways to maximize realized rate.
- Serves as team lead on assigned projects.
- Provides input into project and/or project plan based on
requests and technical expertise.
- Follows the project plan assignments.
- Assists with provisioning new clients
- Collaborates with the Technical Advisor to advise of ongoing
issues and recommendations for business reviews with clients.
- Utilize your expertise and the appropriate resources to resolve
escalated service ticket issues as assigned by the Project
- Ensure that documentation is created and updated on all service
tickets prior to beginning next ticket.
- Identify any inefficiencies and suggest project improvements to
meet and exceed client expectations.
- Willingly share professional and technical knowledge with other
- Achieve and maintain current certifications determined by
professional development plan.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Attend and participate in professional and technical training
sessions. Share key learning points for individual and
- Actively participating in Integrity's Open Book Management
program by learning about the financials of the company, the
financial impact of decisions, and playing to win.
- Perform other duties as required and requested. KEY
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE (COMPETENCIES) REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft platforms.
- Demonstrate strong technical and operational knowledge of
command SMB IT functions including Network, Messaging, Backup,
Antivirus, and database.
- Comfortable in resolving of network and server issues.
- Greet clients, establish rapport, project a professional tone,
calm stressed or upset clients and document all details.
- Excellent ability to present technical information in a clear
and concise manner to a variety of people, including
- Understand technical issues and utilize previous technical
experience to solve technical problems.
- Prove initiative by seeing and doing what needs to be done;
- Speak with confidence using facts.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to share new and different
- Utilize excellent written communication skills every day.
- Exhibit superior phone skills.
- Maintain composure in a fast paced environment.
- Able to provide and receive honest feedback. WORK LOCATION:
This position requires going to our clients' sites to install new
hardware. The position also provides the flexibility to work from
home or the Integrity office when you are not at a client
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced technical certifications preferred
- Some college course work preferred; Bachelor's degree
- Project planning experience preferred
Keywords: Integrity Technology Solu, Bloomington , Project Engineer, Engineering , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...