Linux DevOps Engineer
Company: Tekfortune Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Tekfortune is a fast-growing consulting firm specialized in
permanent, contract & project-based staffing services for worlds
leading organizations in a broad range of industries. In this
quickly changing economic landscape, virtual recruiting and remote
work are critical for the future of work. To support the active
project demands and skills gaps, our staffing experts can help you
find the best job for you.
- Responsible for Designing, Planning, Configuring multiple
flavors Linux Operating Systems
- Responsible for the scale-in/scale-out infrastructure decisions
based on business application usage.
- Proactively managing end-to end operations for Linux Operating
- Performance tuning, hardware / firmware upgrades, and resource
optimization as required.
- Provides ongoing information to leadership, customers, and
peers regarding health of the environment, enhancements, and
- Providing support for multiple Linux flavors
- Developing and overseeing the backup, replication, clustering
and fail over strategies
- Installation, Upgrade of Linux servers using automation,
kickstart, scripts etc.,
- Patching and packaging of Linux upgrade using manual and
- Disk management using SAN, NAS, iSCSI, and other related
- Responsible for performing Linux native Volume management,
VERITAS Volume Management
- Responsible for managing Linux native Cluster and VETIAS
- Virtualizations using KVM technologies
- Containers deployments and knowledge on Kubernetes,
- Scripting using Ansible, Python, bash, PowerShell.
- Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to
- Maintenance and monitoring of Databases (MySQL, Oracle,
PostgreSQL, DB2 etc...)
- Monitoring & checking the Database backup & recovery
- Server deployments on vSphere and other virtual
- Deployment of strong disaster recovery plans as per
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and
- Excellent judgment, problem resolution, and
- Lead and complete tasks independently, with attention to detail
and update on regular basis.
- Working knowledge on ITIL Framework.
For more information and other jobs available please contact our
recruitment team at . To view all the jobs available in the USA and
Asia please visit our website at .
Keywords: Tekfortune Inc., Bloomington , Linux DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Anchor, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!