Company: Integrity Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 21, 2022
We would love for you to join our growing team! You will use
your technical expertise to remotely troubleshoot a wide variety of
networking, server, Microsoft 365, and other technologies for many
businesses. There are opportunities for you to continue learning
and develop your IT expertise. Are you craving experience with
Azure, Microsoft 365, AWS, or other technologies? Our team is ready
to work with you to help develop your skills. Of course, there is
also the opportunity to help an employee with resetting a password
and fixing a printer issue. Your day-to-day responsibilities will
- Delivering consistently excellent customer service to your
clients, from the first call of the day to the last call of the
- Managing help desk requests via our ticketing system.
- Following-up on outstanding requests and ensure your client is
happy with the resolution.
- Supporting clients remotely via telephone, email, and remote
- Providing system administration support for Windows OS,
networks, network security, and network infrastructure
- Quickly identifying and escalating more complex client
- Assisting with in-house projects to keep improving our network
- Maintaining up to date knowledge base by documenting all issue
resolutions; creating tip sheets and IT training documents.
- Configuring and troubleshoot Windows PCs/laptops, printers, and
- Participation in our on call rotation. We would love our next
RemoteFix Engineer to have the following:
- Previous experience on a technical help desk
- Exceptional customer service skills, and a positive "can-do "
- Solid understanding of Windows operating systems
- Network support experience (VPN, WAN, LAN)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and MS
- Solid troubleshooting experience with the ability to handle
different technical concerns of the customers
- Remote diagnostics and remote (software) tools experience
- Multi-tasking capabilities; Able to manage resource issues and
multiple priorities with little or no direction
- Customer support experience in a help desk environment.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
- Must be able to work autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under
- Good communication skills- both oral and written; Effective
listening skills About us: Since 1993, Integrity Technology
Solutions has worked closely with business leaders offering trusted
advisement and customized solutions as a managed service provider.
Our goal is to ensure companies are protected, productive, and
profitable. We form relationships with our clients, offering them
dependable guidance essential for bottom-line betterment. Our core
values of relationships, integrity, improvement, community and fun
are at the forefront of all actions. COVID-19 considerations:
Employees are currently working remotely. We are conducting remote
interviews at this time.
Keywords: Integrity Technology Solutions, Bloomington , RemoteFix Engineer, Engineering , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!