Operations Process Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Operations Process Engineer What does a great Operations Process
Engineer Do? The process engineer is a key member of the operations
team. As an operations Process Engineer, your job is to ensure that
optimum efficiencies and cost effectiveness are achieved. You will
primarily oversee all aspects of process development and
improvement for our Roseville CA, distribution Facility which is
responsible for over 35% of the Hardware solutions organization's
production in the US. You will work closely with all departments
within HWS operations and hence require excellent communication
skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. The key
responsibilities of this role include -
- Process Development
- Optimizing production layout, using modern technologies and
techniques, to best utilize the production space to meet current
and future business needs. This includes but is not limited to
creating floor layout plans, project management of the layout
changes with various internal teams and vendors. Optimising
conveyor systems utilising intelligent/smart technologies and
improved racking options.
- Identifying opportunities to establish robust and effective
processes to consistently deliver top class results and addressing
these opportunities across the facility.
- Completing the Documentation of new processes - flow charts,
process description, process block diagrams and training
- Leading training activities for operations associates on new
- Helping to develop processes cross functionally to be more
efficient and transparent for organizational initiatives like large
Client equipment rollouts.
- Work closely with the deployment associates on their ideas for
- Process maintenance and improvement
- Establishing process measuring system
- Utilizing process statistical analysis to assess process
performance and drive continuous improvement of the key
- Reporting and leading discussions on process KPIs.
- Maintain assigned process design through regular maintenance
and process audits. Ensure all process-related documentation is
completed, kept current, stored in the proper location, and
communicated to all the appropriate parties.
- Cross functional Collaboration
- Collaborating across all 3 sites to leverage process
knowledge/experiences and best practices for the benefit of the
entire Hardware solutions operations.
- Developing and sharing standard methodologies across site and
across counterparts in our 3 operations facilities
- Lead process development/implementation at the sister sites as
- Equipment Vendor Relations
- Working with various equipment vendors in the acquisition of
the appropriate machinery and services necessary to support the
- Managing ongoing relationships with the vendors.We deploy
hardware to merchants across the country that make a direct impact
on consumers boost our economy! Required Qualifications and
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Root Cause Analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex plans up to Senior
Management in an impactful, and concise manner.
- Process improvement background such as: Six Sigma, Project
Management Certificates or LEAN.
- Proficient with statistical analytical tools such as
- Highly competent in the application of analytical methods such
as Gage R&R, Process time. studies, Process load balancing,
value stream mapping and pareto chart.
- 6+ years' experience in warehouse process development and
- 3+ years' supplier/vendor management experience.
- Highly proficient with Oracle and Microsoft applications
- Experienced with Data Analytics complemented with strong
attention to detail
- A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a
- Leadership Capabilities
Keywords: Experis, Bloomington , Operations Process Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!