Enterprise Network Engineer
Company: Red Oak Technologies
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Red Oak Technology is looking for a Manager, Enterprise Network
for my client Wow!. This role has multiple locations - Ohio, Iowa,
Indiana, Tennessee, Colorado, Michigan, ILLINOIS, FLORIDA, GEORGIA,
ALABAMA, MISSOURI, KANSAS, MARYLAND, DELAWARE.
Manager, Enterprise Network The Manager, Enterprise Network will
lead the technology team that manages and maintains the enterprise
network. This position works with multiple technology partners to
plan, design, update, and operate the enterprise network through
the use of common network best practices and procedures.
- 1-3 years of experience leading or managing a team.
- 3-5 years related working experience required.
- Strong knowledge of data center networks and extensive
experience supporting the network components required for
supporting highly-available data center systems and on
premise/cloud hosted applications.
- Knowledge of Large Scale Network Design and Administration
(OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, Segment routing, L3VPN, L2VPN).
- Experience with network routers and switches from Juniper,
Cisco, and Arista.
- Experience with stateful firewalls from Juniper and Palo
- Experience with load-balancers, including WAF knowledge, from
F5 and A10.
- Experience with user access VPN systems from Pulse and Palo
Alto (Global Protect).
- Experience with user access identity systems (AAA, PAM,
- Experience with traditional data center technologies (Compute,
Storage, Network, Virtualization, Cloud and Data Protection).
- Ability to multitask and handle numerous assignments
- Knowledge and experience working with network operations center
personnel, policies, and service management tools in a 24 x 7
- Strong troubleshooting skills involving multi-domain network,
system, and application components.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated creative problem
solving, quantitative, analytical, and conceptual thinking
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of
audiences including the ability to deliver engaging, informative,
Education:Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science,
Engineering or Telecommunications, etc.) or equivalent combination
of education and experienceAt least one of the following network
certifications required: JNCIP/JNCIE (ENT, DC, SP), CCNP/CCIE
(Enterprise, Data Center, Service Provider)
--- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop, and lead a team of engineers in maintaining
the the enterprise network.
- Work with operating support systems staff and end-users to
ensure new products, services, and applications are well supported
with minimal interruption of service delivery.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships in support of the
- Work closely with internal IT Infrastructure teams and
Enterprise Architects to design enterprise solutions, resolve
issues, and transfer knowledge.
- Build relationships with key user and operation groups to
identify and resolve business issues in order to provide excellent
customer and end user experience.
- Provide operational support of daily activities involving all
aspects of network infrastructure.
- Maintain proactive management and maintenance of the network
infrastructure to prevent service interruptions.
- Schedule and prioritize work to accommodate client needs while
minimizing impact on operations.
Keywords: Red Oak Technologies, Bloomington , Enterprise Network Engineer, Engineering , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!