Company: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Posted on: January 12, 2021
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join
our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our
customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial
services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to
ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and
talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an
annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise
performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in
volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning
culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement,
professional designations, employee development, wellness
initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits,
locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
** Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the
U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S.
work authorization (e.g. H-1B Visa) for this opportunity.
We are seeking Process Engineers to join our Claims Process
Engineering (CPE) team. The Process Engineer role in CPE is
expected to have skills and experiences around process design and
improvement methodologies. If you enjoy testing new technologies,
process improvement, and analyzing data this may be the perfect
position for you!
Process Engineers will also be responsible for:
- Leading discovery and design efforts with responsibility for
end-to-end process design efforts across P&C Claims Auto, Fire
and Shared Services segments
- Utilizing Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies to
identify opportunities which will reduce waste and result in
measurable improvements in efficiency
- Successfully executing the implementation of identified process
improvements to achieve measurable improvement to customer value
(operational efficiency, service, quality, or customer
- Driving collaboration and positive change in complex business
processes with teams comprised of process, execution, and other
- Developing comprehensive understanding of structure, standard
work, work segmentation, and detailed processes in segments related
to project assignments
- Completing and providing consultation for others regarding
complex data analysis, using statistical tools including but not
limited to: measuring dispersion and central tendency, hypothesis
testing, statistical significance testing, and correlation
- Driving pace and quality in project deliverables
- Current or prior experience in a Process Analyst or similar
- Project Management experience
- Solid understanding of process improvement methodologies
including Lean and Six Sigma
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills (trend
identification, interpreting data, statistical testing)
- Experience leading design projects and testing outcomes to
deliver solutions that result in ROI
- Effectively measuring cost/benefit analyses for project
prioritization and/or implementation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access,
Travel: Business travel is required to perform the necessary job
Keywords: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Bloomington , Process Engineer, Engineering , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!