Supervisor, Data and Analytics - Financial Services
Company: COUNTRY Financial
Posted on: April 9, 2021
As a Supervisor of Data and Analytics with the Operations
Continuous Improvement team at COUNTRY Financial, you will be
responsible for leading a team of analysts that support
stakeholders in the Life, Health, and Investment divisions of our
Financial Services Organization. This team is charged with creating
and delivering data and actionable insights that influence business
decisions in the areas of strategy, forecasting, market analysis,
business planning, process management, KPI development, new and
existing initiatives for analysis and optimization.
This position leads a highly collaborative team of business
intelligence analysts and report developers. Support delivery of
reporting solutions for process owners. Support delivery of
analytical solutions that provide data-driven insight into business
performance, issues, and initiatives. Collaborate with line of
business operating areas, OE, and related metrics & insights teams
to assess and prioritize business intelligence and reporting needs.
Develop and implement business plans, policies, and procedures
related to providing business intelligence solutions. Manage
implementation and administration of business intelligence
reporting tools. Evaluate results within business unit to determine
if objectives are being met. Selects, develops, and evaluates
personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Works with business intelligence and research analysts to
develop solutions for process owners.
- Collaborates with business areas to asses and prioritize
- Evaluates results to determine if objectives are met.
- Manages the implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery
plans and activities in assigned areas. Maintains current contact
information for all employees in applicable areas and communicates
with non-recovery employees during a disaster.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people
through transparent communication about business challenges,
successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think,
behave, take action and control work and make decisions
autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions,
meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.Job
- Partner with key stakeholders from business units to gather,
analyze, and determine data and information requirements in support
of the data & analytics roadmap, and determine the feasibility of
those requirements from a technical perspective.
- Manage the design and development of dashboards that monitor
key performance indicators and drive business decisions.
- Guide discussions on operational analysis and gap reporting to
identify defects, opportunities, and efficiencies across
- Set expectations and SLAs on data availability and own
communication around SLA performance.
- Provide leadership, training, and mentoring opportunities to
staff on the effective execution of the approved requirements to
launch process for analytical solutions. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of research or data
analytics experience OR,
- Master's degree and at least 4 years of research or data
analytics experience OR,
- At least 8 years of research or data analytics experience,
- 1 year of lead experience. Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs
dictate. For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial--,
please visit us online at COUNTRY Financial does not generally
sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Keywords: COUNTRY Financial, Bloomington , Supervisor, Data and Analytics - Financial Services, Accounting, Auditing , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!