SAP Program Manager- Financial Applications
Company: Precise Solutions
Posted on: April 5, 2021
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants
to bring on as employees of our organization and service our
clients in the various Life Sciences Industries. We are much more
than a consulting firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive
compensation packages with great salaries, benefits, health
insurance, paid time off and employer-based 401k contributions.
We currently have an immediate need for the following:
Job Title: SAP Program Manager- Financial ApplicationsLocation:
Remote until virus restrictions are removed. Onsite in Lake County,
Illinois after restrictions.Compensation: $82.00 per hour, Paid
Time off, Company 401k contributions, Health, dental, and vision
insurance. Total Annual Compensation including benefits is
- Develop, execute, and manage project(s) within the defined
- Lead all aspects of the project life-cycle, working with
project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to
oversee all phases of project completion.
- Build and manage project's work breakdown structure,
milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints
of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure
the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, and
risks across multiple workstreams and vendors. Key
- Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT
management to establish and gain consensus on project goals,
objectives, financials and deliverables.
- Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope,
issues and risks will affect the project working with business and
IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure
performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to
original plan and budget.
- Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work
plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are
performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons
learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and
- Project Communication: Communicate project progress by
producing project reports to provide timely and accurate program
status and decision support information to project teams, business,
and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project
status to resolve issues and manage risks.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure
project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and
deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates
project team in order to deliver project outcomes.
- Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable
Corporate and functional policies and procedures. Must Have
- SDLC experience
- At least 7 years' experience in project management.
- Led large Enterprise projects/programs.
- PMCL experience
- Proven Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
Nice to have but not required qualifications:
- SAP & Finance Systems Application project experience
- PMP Certification
- PPM Tool experience (Clarity)
- Pharma experience
- SAP experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Keywords: Precise Solutions, Bloomington , SAP Program Manager- Financial Applications, Accounting, Auditing , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!